Re: SQL query never ends

От James Im
Тема Re: SQL query never ends
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>>I think that one way to find out would be to get enough information
>>about what's happening from the java side (something like loglevel=10
>>?). The driver (or a special version of the driver just for this
>>purpose) could contain a lot more traces so that: 1) any problem of
>>synchronization could be discarded. 2) you could know what java has sent
>>through the socket and  3) what it has received until the moment the
>>code will block.
>
>This is essentially what loglevel=2 already does already ..

I don't know.
I've been asked a few times if my app had synchronization problems. If
the driver traces contained enough info then these questions were
superfluous I guess.
If you knew precisely what network traffic was going in and out through
the socket why had I to capture the network traffic with wireshark and co?

Anyhow. You know better than me.

Find dine dokumenter lettere med MSN Toolbar med Windows-pc-s�gning:
http://toolbar.msn.dk