Re: SpeedComparison

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: SpeedComparison
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:
> > Has anyone here seen this one before? Do the values
> > appear realistic?
> >
> > http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SpeedComparison
>
>Some of the particularly bad test results for PostgreSQL may be related
>to using the default memory configuration and never having run ANALYZE.

The center point of this isn't missing ANALYZE, but so was used PostgreSQL
on windows. There is propably bug in test no. 8. I hadn't this problem on
Linux. Others PostgreSQL is comparable with Firebird. If you look on this
test - it's only simple SELECT or max. join two tables. There isn't space
for PostgreSQL force. When I did test for self join 4 tables, PostgreSQL was
better then MySQL and Firebird

Pavel

Najdete si svou lasku a nove pratele na Match.com. http://www.msn.cz/