Re: proposal for 8.3: Simultaneous assignment for PL/pgSQL

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal for 8.3: Simultaneous assignment for PL/pgSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@hotmail.com> writes:
> > a,b,c := out3fce(1); -- Simultaneous assignment
>
>I thought we rejected that idea once already, on the grounds that it
>would make it too hard to tell the difference between intended code
>and typos.

Yes, because wasn't procedures with out params, my arguments wasn't strong.
Older patch was too liberal. I can test equal type compatibility, count of
variables and fileds in record compatibility.

Pavel Stehule

Emotikony a pozadi programu MSN Messenger ozivi vasi konverzaci.
http://messenger.msn.cz/