Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

DB2, MySQL and MsSQL has shared group of function (date, time, strings). You
can do it a bit complex -  use variable which direct behavior, but there
isn't bigger differences, I hope. Please (for start), use mycode, orafunc
from pgfoundry.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Chcete sdilet sve obrazky a hudbu s prateli? http://messenger.msn.cz/