Re: please change url for czech postgresql site

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: please change url for czech postgresql site
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>I think you mean "updated" not "actualized" right?  In any case, I've
>changed
>the url in cvs, it should appear on the next site build.
yes, I am sorry. Thank you

>btw, I hope that site is running postgresql as a backend :-)

Not yet :-(. I had big problems get good free hosting with php5. And I know
only one reason for change backend from mysql to postgresql - tsearch2. It's
supported now? What about spead? And my provider has 7.4 still. Maybe next
version :-), it's shame

Pavel

Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
http://www.msn.cz/

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump -Ft failed on Windows XP
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump -Ft failed on Windows XP