how solve diff of API counstruct_md_array between 8.1 and 8.2?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема how solve diff of API counstruct_md_array between 8.1 and 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

I use counstruct_md_array function in my Orafunc module. CVS version has
diff def now. I am findig way for simple solution of maintaince source code
for both version. I have PG_VERSION variable, but it's unusable. Is there
way for contrib's autors differentiate PostgreSQL versions? I don't want to
have two versions of source code.

Thank you
Pavel Stehule

Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
http://www.msn.cz/