pglogical - how to use pglogical.conflict_resolution

От xujian
Тема pglogical - how to use pglogical.conflict_resolution
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
         I setup the logical replication with pglogical on pg95, it works fine, however, I want to set the conflict resolution according to the document below
=====================
The configuration of the conflicts resolver is done via the
`pglogical.conflict_resolution` setting. The supported values for the
`pglogical.conflict_resolution` are:

- `error` - the replication will stop on error if conflict is detected and
  manual action is needed for resolving

I got error
test3=# select pglogical.conflict_resolution('error');
ERROR:  function pglogical.conflict_resolution(unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: select pglogical.conflict_resolution('error');

Does anyone know how to use the function pglogical.conflict_resolution? I googled , but didn't find anything value.

Thanks.

James

Сообщение: Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions
Сообщение: Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions