did not find any relation for existing table

От Sinead O Brien
Тема did not find any relation for existing table
Дата
Re: did not find any relation for existing table  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello

I am receiving a "did not find any relation" error in pgsql for a table
which I know exists.  The outputs from the commands are as follows

cdx_post=# \d history.client;
Did not find any relation named "history.client".

cdx_post=# \dt history.clien*
             List of relations
Schema  |      Name       | Type  | Owner
---------+-----------------+-------+-------
history | client          | table | pgsql
history | client_activity | table | pgsql
history | client_flag     | table | pgsql

cdx_post=# \d history.clien*
                                   Table "history.client"
             Column             |              Type              |
order_id                       | integer                        | not null
history_id                     | integer                        | not null
active                         | boolean                        |
client_id                      | character varying(32)          | not null

So, the table is there, but I can't access it using its name.  Any

Thank you and Regards,
Sinead O Brien

Message offline contacts without any fire risk!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-ie/