Function with OUT parameter and Return Query

От Hector Menchaca
Тема Function with OUT parameter and Return Query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
All,
Struggling tying to get a function that works in Maraidb stored procs...
looking to return an OUT Parameter value with Return Query

CREATE FUNCTION sp_AgentServer_Register (_agentserver_name TEXT, _port INTEGER, out _out_agent_server_id INTEGER)
RETURNS SETOF AgentServer
AS $$
BEGIN
Select _agent_server_id INTO _out_agent_server_id FROM sp_private_AgentServer_Insert(_agentserver_name, _port);

Update AgentServer
SET RegisteredOn = NOW()
where AgentServer_ID = _out_agent_server_id;

RETURN QUERY
Select * From AgentServer where AgentServer_ID = _out_agent_server_id;
END$$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;

In doing this an error is returned :
ERROR:  function result type must be integer because of OUT parameters

If I change to Integer, then I get an Error From the return query...
ERROR: cannot use RETURN QUERY in a non-SETOF function

Is there a way to do this? (I'm assuming no at this point... i hoping there is some flag or something that I can set...)
I can do this with MariaDB and SqlServer...

Any thoughts are appreciated.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: