Re: GSoC 2015: Introduction and Doubt regarding a Project.

От hitesh ramani
Тема Re: GSoC 2015: Introduction and Doubt regarding a Project.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Peter,

> > 1. As I did some research on this project, I found *date_trunc()
> > supporting intervals‏ *was suggested last year but not selected as a
> > GSoC project. Is it being floated this year too(as mentioned on the GSoC
> > 2015 wiki page of Postgres)? If yes, what are the exact expected outputs?
>
> It seems to me that that would be too small for a GSoC project.

I agree, but I saw the project mentioned on the GSoC wiki page of Postgres, and that's why I was curious to know the expected outputs, because if it was considered to be floated as a GSoC project, there must be something more than just what the title depicts.

--Hitesh