Which Order Vacuum Full Analyze Cluster Reindex?

От borajetta
Тема Which Order Vacuum Full Analyze Cluster Reindex?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to firgure out what the best order is?

I was thinking

Vacuum Full table;
Cluster table;
Analyze table;

I belive the vacuum full should be done first as it will remove the rows where no data exits so that when it is clustered it will be a perfect table, then analyze to build the info for the table.

Also where should the reindex's come in and should they be done?