Re: Beta4 postgres.exe crash "...terminated by signal 5"

От John Kennedy
Тема Re: Beta4 postgres.exe crash "...terminated by signal 5"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi again.
Was incommunicado for a while...but just to close, FYI I have verified the
bug is fixed in both Beta 5 and RC1.

Another bug I spotted in Beta4 (variables in functions having their values
changing for no apparent reason) has also been fixed in beta 5. You fixed it
before I had time to report it: impressive!

It seems to me you have developed a fantastic platform: I wish you every
success with the release.
- John.