Re: Compiling extension C with MingW in windows, Error...

От Edwin Quijada
Тема Re: Compiling extension C with MingW in windows, Error...
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:41:17 +0200
> Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Compiling extension C with MingW in windows, Error...
> From: magnus@hagander.net
> To: listas_quijada@hotmail.com
> CC: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
>
> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 5:31 AM, Edwin Quijada
> <listas_quijada@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, I am tryng to compile a C extension in windows using Minigw but always I
> > get the same error
> >
> > C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\share\exte_c>C:\mingw\bin\gcc -shared -o
> > pg2.dll
> >  pg2.o
> > pg2.o:pg2.c:(.text+0x86): undefined reference to
> > `_imp__CurrentMemoryContext'
> > pg2.o:pg2.c:(.text+0x92): undefined reference to `MemoryContextAlloc'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> >
> > This error is just when it links.
>
> You need to link against postgres.exe to get access to these symbols.
> I don't recall if the mingw linker allows you to just specify the EXE
> file these days, but I think it does. If not, you'll need to create an
> import library from the EXE and link to that (the binary distribution
> only ships with import libraries for MSVC, but mingw can't use
> standard windows import libraries, so you need to create your own
> there)

Magnus how can I linking against postgres.exe I mean the gcc line. I did others function and worked fine

This is the function that I did and worked, with this code I did a foo.dll and added this to postgresql.

#include "postgres.h"
    #include <string.h>
    #include "fmgr.h"

    #ifdef PG_MODULE_MAGIC