Compiling C function with VC++ for Windows version

От Edwin Quijada
Тема Compiling C function with VC++ for Windows version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!
I am trying to create a C function for windows in Postgres compiling with VC++ 2008 Express Edition. I did this function for Linux without problem using gcc and tried to do the same in Windows but in Windows was imposible. The function compile fine but when I tried to run from Postgres it down the server in windows but in Linux the same function run perfect.

The function just try to get a string value and pass to postgres. Reading somebody told me that I need to compile the function using VC++ not gcc in Windows so I downloaded VC++ 2008 Express but I dont know what directives compilation I need as gcc in windows and Linux.

Somebody here has compiled any function for working in Windows for Postgres using VC++?

Any help will be so appreciated.

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas