Re: PostgreSQL as a local in-memory cache

От Balkrishna Sharma
Тема Re: PostgreSQL as a local in-memory cache
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/wal-async-commit.html

" the server waits for the transaction's WAL records to be flushed to permanent storage before returning a success indication to the client."

I think with fynch=off, whether WAL gets written to disk or not is still controlled by synchronous_commit parameter. guessing here...