Re: pgadmin debug on windows

От Roberto Icardi
Тема Re: pgadmin debug on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>> Also, please set pgAdmin to 'Debug' log level (under File->Options),
>>> create a new log of you recreating the crash (using direct debugging,
>>> not a global breakpoint) and then send me the logfile.
>>>

>> Done
>
> Doesn't shed any light though unfortunately. Do you have a firewall on
> that box? If so, can you try disabling it temporarily?
>
> Regards, Dave.

Only the windows firewall, if you can call it a firewall <g>
Anyway, I've disabled, but without luck.
Only thing I can add is that on that pc there where a previous release of
PostgreSQL (8.2), uninstalled before 8.3 beta installation.
Now I'll try with a Win2000 virtual machine. On this machine is installed
8.2 also, that I'm uninstalling right now.

Regards