Re: Relation does not exist problem

От Robert Wimmer
Тема Re: Relation does not exist problem
Дата
Re: Relation does not exist problem  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
Список pgsql-novice

>From: "Oeschey, Lars (I/EK-142, extern)" <extern.Lars.Oeschey@AUDI.DE>

>Though when I try to select something from a table
>with user B, I get the error "Relation _table_ does not exist"

the error mesage would be different, if user B has no rights for table
_table_ . something like
"permission denied for relation _table_".

it looks like as if the table you asked for really does not exist. maybe you
spelled it the wrong way.

regards Sepp

JETZT die neueste Version des Windows Live Messenger downloaden!
http://get.live.com/de-at/messenger/overview