ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x92

От Karthikeyan Sundaram
Тема ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x92
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

   I am using postgres 8.2.3.  I have recently converted my database from
sql-ascii to UTF8.  I have a portal which calls a perl program to insert the
data into the database.

    While inserting, I am getting an error message

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding
"UTF8": 0x92
[for Statement "INSERT INTO longdescs (bug_id, who, bug_when, thetext,
isprivate)

How can I set the client encoding in perl. Can somebody help me?

Regards
skarthi

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: