Questión of JDBC

От Miguel Angel .
Тема Questión of JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
What so.
I am a programmer in java and I want to design a module that allows me to
read the consultations that I make within poststoneware without concerning
the amount of columns nor the name of the same ones.
So my question is:
Within the JDBC that class allows me to obtain this data of the
consultations that I make to the data base?

Something thus:
SELECT * FROM tableA INNER JOIN tableB USING(column);

columnA | columnB
------------------
10     |   20

I need this:

query
-------
columnA
columnB

This can be obtained by means of the JDBC?

Moda para esta temporada. Ponte al día de todas las tendencias.
http://www.msn.es/Mujer/moda/default.asp

Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver works in ccommand line, not in Tomcat5
Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver works in ccommand line, not in Tomcat5