Help needed regarding the PGSQL Source code Download.

От Tasneem Memon
Тема Help needed regarding the PGSQL Source code Download.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi,
I have to work on PostgreSQL for my project, which is to add some operators in the current PGSQL implementation. The problem is that I can not access the ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/. Is there any restrictions on the folder? How can I access it to download the source code?
Also, I need to study the operators' implementation in the PostgreSQL, where and which files to download for that?

Thanks in advance

Tasneem Ishaque Memon

- The process of gaining knowledge is not producing results but clearing away ignorance.