Query regarding PostgreSQL date/time binary format for libpq

От Shoaib Naazir
Тема Query regarding PostgreSQL date/time binary format for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
   I am working on an application using PostgreSQL. I need to send date to PostgreSQL in binary format using the libpq interface. I have walked through the PostgreSQL code base, did find some reference to the date/time binary format but didn't get the exact format. To much code to digest in one parse :).
   Can you please provide me with any good reference to the exact binary format dbserver expect for date/time. I just can't use the text format :(. Any reference material, paper, web page or a mail specifying the exact binary date/time format will do.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate your time.

regards,
Shoaib Naazir.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural
stupidity.

Get into the holiday spirit, chat with Santa on Messenger.  Ho-Ho-Ho!