I have questions

От Hover Dong
Тема I have questions
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
hi,

I use struts to connect to postgre. In my struts-config.xml, I write this code to config to database

<data-sources>
<data-source key="DATA_SOURCE">
<set-property property="user" value="tele" />
<set-property property="password" value="tiny" />
<set-property property="driverClass" value="org.postgresql.Driver" />
<set-property property="autoCommit" value="false" />
<set-property property="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/task" />
</data-source>

there are error happening:
java.sql.SQLException
: ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "xactisolevel"

who can help me to resolve it. Thanks a lot!!!

Hover

Fit more fun into your day with Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain.   PLAY now for FREE.