Access Violation when using Berkely DB in C-Language Function in VS2005

От chaoyong wang
Тема Access Violation when using Berkely DB in C-Language Function in VS2005
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
.hmmessage P {margin:0px;padding:0px;} body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} .hmmessage P {margin:0px;padding:0px;} body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} Hi,
    I'm trying to use Berkely DB in C-Language Function in VS2005, following Magnus Hagander's advice, I successfully loaded BDB's library.

    But when it goes to the following to statement, it shows an "int postgres.exe: access violation" error message box:
        env->set_data_dir(env, data_dir);
        db->open(db,NULL,relation_name,NULL,DB_BTREE,dbflags,0);

    and quickly goes to line 4262 of backend/utils/misc/guc.c

    This error usually ocurs when overbound, overflow or sth. like that, but I didn't figure out why?

    The attachment includes my sourcefile and the scenario image. Thanks~~

Best Regards
Cristian

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL