Re: Create language PLPERL error

От Shakil Shaikh
Тема Re: Create language PLPERL error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@commandprompt.com>

> Remove that, and install them from Martin Pitt's repository:
> https://launchpad.net/~pitti/+archive/postgresql
>
> The one-click installer does not integrate well with the platform.
> Avoid using them.

Hi, thanks for the tip.

I tried installing this but am now getting the following error when trying
to install plperl:

ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/plperl": No such file or directory

Apparently this means that the version of Postgresql I have wasn't compiled
with support for plperl. How would I find this out, and hopefully fix it?

Shak