Problems with the new version

От José Fermín francisco ferreras
Тема Problems with the new version
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello to all, I don't know to write english, but It will try to do it. I
have found a problem using new version 1.6.1 (in Windows). When I create a
table (and not inserted any registry to him with insert) and want to do it
by the visual route using view dates grid, then when she opens the window,
he does not appear to me grid and nothing can be done. I probe to do the
same with version 1.6 and does not happen this to me, since grid appears
showing the field names. But what if it happens in both (1,6 and 1.6.1) that
do not happen in the previous version (1.4) it is that when I create a
serial field and I record a registry the field of serial type does not show
the present value to me of the column! I tested of version 1.6 and 1.6.1 of
pgAdmin III I made on postgresql 8,2 RC1 in Windows 2003 server and Windows
xp.

Somebody knows to that it must this?

Rep. Dom. <BR></div></html>

MSN Latino: el sitio MSN para los hispanos en EE.UU. http://latino.msn.com/