Re: Retrieve the record ID

От Luca Ciciriello
Тема Re: Retrieve the record ID
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I've used RAISE NOTICE, but I'm unable to catch it in my code. I've
used PQsetNoticeProcessor to set my callback function but doesn't seem to
work. In My application I'm unable to catch the notice launched by the
trigger. Wich function I have to use in my application in order to catch the
notice event?

Luca.

The next generation of Hotmail is here! http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/