Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join

От henk de wit
Тема Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>Well, that's darn odd.  It should not be getting that so far wrong.

I've been puzzling on this for over a week now, but can't seem to find a
solution. Would you have some more hints of what I could possibly try next?
As far as I can see, the mentioned status column is just a simple column. Or
could it be related to the fact that its type is var(1)? Would that confuse
the planner?

Talk with your online friends with Messenger
http://www.join.msn.com/messenger/overview

Сообщение: Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning
Сообщение: Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning