Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join

От: henk de wit
Тема: Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )
 Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )
  Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )
    Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )
      Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )
 Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )
 Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )
 Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join  ("henk de wit", )

>Well, that's darn odd.  It should not be getting that so far wrong.

I've been puzzling on this for over a week now, but can't seem to find a
solution. Would you have some more hints of what I could possibly try next?
As far as I can see, the mentioned status column is just a simple column. Or
could it be related to the fact that its type is var(1)? Would that confuse
the planner?

Talk with your online friends with Messenger
http://www.join.msn.com/messenger/overview