Re: Is it possible to summarize uniqe values from an indexed

От Mike Leahy
Тема Re: Is it possible to summarize uniqe values from an indexed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martijn,

This works rather well - especially in my case, where I have thousands of rows in my tables with only a handful of unique values in the year column.  I'm not sure if I can get it to work in pl/pgsql as a function (I'll give it a shot), but it'll be no problem for me to add a routine in my php scripts that does essentially the same thing.

I really appreciate your help,
Mike