Linking a Postgres table on Linux to Ms Access

От carter ck
Тема Linking a Postgres table on Linux to Ms Access
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

Is there any way that I can synchronize a table in Postgres on Linux with
another table in Ms Access?

The requirement of the assignment is as following:

In postgres, there is a table called message_received. Whenever we insert,
update or edit this table, the table in Ms Access should also be updated.

Advices and suggestions are all welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks

Get an advanced look at the new version of Windows Live Messenger.
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview