Re: Improve Postgres Query Speed

От carter ck
Тема Re: Improve Postgres Query Speed
Дата
Re: Improve Postgres Query Speed  (Jorge Godoy <jgodoy@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for reminding me. And the actual number of records is 100,000.

The table is as following:

Table my_messages
midx                  | integer                            | not null
default nextval('public.my_messages_midx_seq'::text)
msg_from           | character varying(150)       |
msg_to               | character varying(150)       |
msg_content       | text                                 |
msg_status          | character(1)                     | default 'N'::bpchar
created_dtm        | timestamp without time zone | not null default now()
processed_dtm     | timestamp without time zone |
rpt_generated       | character(1)                | default 'N'::bpchar

    "msgstat_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (midx)
    "my_messages_msgstatus_index" btree (msg_status)

Thanks for help.