URGENT: Database Recovery

От Felipe Santiago
Тема URGENT: Database Recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
     Hi All,

         I have a database on PostgreSQL 7.3, running on Windows 98 with
cygwin. In this morning, when the server was starting up, I got the
following messages:
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2004-06-30
10:19:19 H
AS
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/3BD9CE60
LOG:  redo record is at 0/3BD9CE60; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 24790; next oid: 1646921
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress

LOG:  redo starts at 0/3BD9CEA0
PANIC:  cannot extend 16404: Permission denied.
        Check free disk space.
LOG:  startup process (pid 1209913) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
At this point I´m downloading a new version of postgres. The database
administrator does not have the history os backups. Has anyone any tip how
to recover my data?

   Regards
    Felipe