compliling postgresql

От Jenny -
Тема compliling postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
hi,
I added functions of my own along wiht their prototype in Lock.h called
InitializeLockList(), InitializeTransactionNode etc.
I get thiese errors when i try compiling postgresql using make.
ld: fatal: symbol `InitializeLockList' is multiply defined:       (file postmaster/SUBSYS.o and file
storage/SUBSYS.o);
ld: fatal: symbol `InitializeTransactionNode' is multiply defined:       (file postmaster/SUBSYS.o and file
storage/SUBSYS.o);
ld: fatal: symbol `addMode' is multiply defined:       (file postmaster/SUBSYS.o and file storage/SUBSYS.o);
ld: fatal: symbol `getLockTagNode' is multiply defined:       (file postmaster/SUBSYS.o and file storage/SUBSYS.o);
ld: fatal: symbol `forDebugging' is multiply defined:       (file postmaster/SUBSYS.o and file storage/SUBSYS.o);
ld: fatal: symbol `InitializeLockTagNode' is multiply defined:       (file postmaster/SUBSYS.o and file
storage/SUBSYS.o);
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to postgres
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

can someone help me out here?
thanks alot
Jenny