How to uninstall PostgreSQL 8.4 on both Windows XP and Windows 7

От Mlondolozi Ncapayi
Тема How to uninstall PostgreSQL 8.4 on both Windows XP and Windows 7
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] How to uninstall PostgreSQL 8.4 on both Windows XP and Windows 7
Список pgsql-general
Hi there

I installed PostgreSql 8.4 and now I  want to delete/ uninstall it completely to start a new fresh installation.
Can you please give me clear instructions on how to do that or maybe a script that I can run.
I am doing assignment using postgres your help would be highly appreciated.

Mlo