Re: pgAdmin III commit: Install adminpack on user request in frmStatus

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Install adminpack on user request in frmStatus
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 19/04/2011 12:47, Dave Page a écrit :
>>
>> I was thinking more that we shouldn't have a hint in one place, and
>> offer to fix it in another. We should have the hint, and offer to fix
>> the problem in all places (frmHint can handle "fix" options iirc - for
>> example, it can vacuum for you).
>>

> Got it :)
>
> This patch should fix all the remaining issues, shouldn't it?

Yes, that's more along the lines of what I was expecting. I did spot a typo:

+<p>One your extension is installed, you only need to click on the "Fix"

s/One/Once/

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com