Re: Update functions and trigger functions by clicking

От Vinicius Santos
Тема Re: Update functions and trigger functions by clicking
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

I'd probably be happy with a patch that offered *both* "refresh object
on click" and "refresh object and children on click", but not just the
latter - the use case is just too narrow imho.

I agree with you.

What do you think of a ComboBox with the two options?

I'll start to develop, and sending the patch in a few weeks, so you take a look.

Thanks.