Re: Input and Output data traffic

От Israel Ben Guilherme Fonseca
Тема Re: Input and Output data traffic
Дата
Список psycopg
LOL, sorry I wasn't explicit in my text. But i did the same test with psycopg2 too. :P

"For simple inserts/updates/deletes i got a difference of about 15% between sent and received data."

Thats for psycopg2 and data_objects.

The other result is for JDBC-Postgres driver.

If someone could say: "well, sent/received data should be significantly different and there is something wrong there", or "no it's normal". That would be helpful.

Thanks again,

2011/5/11 Karsten Hilbert <Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net>
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 09:26:56PM -0300, Israel Ben Guilherme Fonseca wrote:

> I used a ruby driver [...]

> Finally I used a Java JDBC driver [...]

You are asking this on a list for a *Python* driver ?

I'm sure both Ruby and JDBC drivers each have a vibrant
community asking which would probably increase the chances
of eliciting useful feedback.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346