Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data

От Israel Ben Guilherme Fonseca
Тема Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Tom ->
http://initd.org/psycopg/features/
"psycopg is written mostly in C and wraps the libpq library with the result of being both fast and secure."
So it's always using the libpq lbrary.

Macieck ->
A much more portable solution indeed.

2011/5/13 Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda@truviso.com>
> I don't know about the java implementation but psycopg2 is on top of libpq,
> so that's why the SSL compressing is working.

The jdbc driver does not depend on libpq--it is a standalone wire
protocol implementation based on Java Sockets.

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com

Сообщение: Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data
Сообщение: Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data