Re: pgindent weirdness

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgindent weirdness
Дата
Re: pgindent weirdness  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

<https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/fe1438da8aa8a45f2cee816eb54841f97d3b2f22#src/tools/pgindent/typedefs.list>
> I see AggHashEntryData, AggStatePerAggData, AllocBlockData, and
> AllocChunkData from among the first few that were deleted and all are in the
> same category.

This implies to me that we changed something about how we handle this
since we did the 9.0 runs, but I don't know what it was.  Should I?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump --binary-upgrade vs. ALTER TYPE ... DROP ATTRIBUTE