Re: Parameterized aggregate subquery (was: Pull up aggregate subquery)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Parameterized aggregate subquery (was: Pull up aggregate subquery)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, as I changed title and design from the previous post, should I
> throw away the old commit fest entry and make the new one?

Nah, just edit the existing entry and change the title.

Also add a link to the new patch, of course.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: literature on write-ahead logging
Сообщение: Re: literature on write-ahead logging