Re: pgindent weirdness

От Aidan Van Dyk
Тема Re: pgindent weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

>> So in the case at hand, we actually *need* to remove the "struct" from
>> RelationGetBufferForTuple's declaration, so that BulkInsertStateData
>> gets used as a typedef name in that way.

Since the general form seems to be to declare things as:  typedef struct foo { ... } foo;

Is there any reason why we see any struct foo in the sources other
than in the typedef line?

"Legacy" and "invasive patch" are good enough reasons, if they are it...

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             Create like a god,
aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,