Re: wiki.postgresql.org having indigestion

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: wiki.postgresql.org having indigestion
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 23:12, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 22:55, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> Attempts to edit the "9.1 open items" page are giving me this:
>>>
>>> Error 503 Service Unavailable
>>>
>>> Service Unavailable
>>>
>>> Guru Meditation:
>>>
>>> XID: 1155551292
>>>
>>> Varnish cache server
>
>> Hmm, works fine for me right now. Is it reproducible?
>
> Not entirely.  The first time I tried, I got that on hitting "show
> changes".  I tried again, and that time "show changes" worked but
> "save page" failed (with the same message).  I just tried a third
> time and it worked.  Dunno what to make of it.

I see some weird errors from the backend webserver that runs
PHP/mediawiki.But I'm not entirely sure it's related - though probably
it is. I've restarted it to be on the safe side.

I also see loads of warnings about string escaping problems in the pg
logs - but that's just mediawiki ugliness, I see nothing out of the
ordinary in the pg logs.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: wiki.postgresql.org having indigestion
Сообщение: Re: wiki.postgresql.org having indigestion