Re: Theme for release

От Andrew Lardinois
Тема Re: Theme for release
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
I've been looking around at the quantity of search results on apache.org relating to database technologies coupled with apache. Mysql has 1,330 hits, while PostGresql has only 470. Without turning this into another us vs. them debate, I was thinking that perhaps it is time to target the web savvy audience with this release.

I came up with a little ditty that goes like this:
'Protect your app from an injection attach; put some more LAPP in your web rack'.

Or something along those lines that is LAPP inclusive.

Andrew

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Mike Ellsworth <younicycle@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Parallel to the other discussion, we need to come up with a "theme" for
> the 9.1 release.  It's unlikely to be anything to do with the features,
> given that they're all over the map......

Our World's Open Source Database