GSoC 2011 - New phpPgAdmin Plugin Architecture

От Leonardo Sápiras
Тема GSoC 2011 - New phpPgAdmin Plugin Architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
  Hi people,
 I am happy to say that my proposal "New phpPgAdmin Plugin
Architecture" was accepted in the Google Summer of Code 2011. I thank
my mentor Mr. Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais, the co-mentor Andreas
Scherbaum, and the PostgreSQL Global Development Group for help and
accept me as student.
 I also congratulate the other accepted students and mentors.
 I will discuss my project in the phpPgAdmin developer list
<phppgadmin-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>, and in the Freenode irc
channel #phppgadmin. My nick is 'asleo' :)
 A copy of my proposal can be found at
[http://fit.faccat.br/~leonardo/gsoc_proposal.html]. But I will put a
copy of this in another place. So, what would be better? Put on the
PostgreSQL Wiki [http://http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki] or the
phpPgAdmin website [http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/doku.php]?

Cheers!

--