Re: Append n Rows into a Single Row

От Samuel Gendler
Тема Re: Append n Rows into a Single Row
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Actually, you need the array_agg() function to aggregate multiple rows into a single array, and that is discussed on the aggregate functions page, here: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/functions-aggregate.html

You could then use one of the other array functions to manipulate that array.

But given that you are appending strings to each other in your example, you can also just use the string_agg function from that same page - assuming you are on 9.0.  It looks like that function isn't available before 9.0

--sam