Re: Discussion - Search Objects

От Jasmin Dizdarevic
Тема Re: Discussion - Search Objects
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Yeah, I know. All of the dialogs have a "binding" to some pgObject, because all of them modifies something. When I started working I had no clear picture about the class hierarchy and I thought this would be an easier entry point. I can change the prefix if this is wished.

btw: You could help me with the factory class. Am I starting the dialog correctly?

wxWindow *searchObjectFactory::StartDialog(frmMain *form, pgObject *obj)
{
frmSearchObject *so = new frmSearchObject(form, (pgDatabase *) obj);
so->Show();

return 0;
}

Thanks.

2011/6/15 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 08:08 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 01:03 +0200, Jasmin Dizdarevic wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > please take another look on it. The UI should work correctly now.
> >

> > Linux make files should also be correct now.
> >

> It works much better now. You still have one issue with primary key (and
> I guess, unique constraint and exclusive constraints too). You show them
> as constraints and indexes, whereas pgAdmin only shows them as
> constraints. You shouldn't display indexes for constraints with implicit
>
> And I didn't look at the code yet.

Seems mostly good. The only question I have is: why did you choose to
name it frm* instead of dlg*? it behaves as a dialog, not as a form.