Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> Could be the next thing I do. Last time we talked about it, I had done
> some work on sphynx. IIRC, I had two main things to do:
>
>  * try to build on Windows, and Mac
>  * change the build chain so that it buils automatically the manual
>
> Did I forgot something?

No, I think that's it.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)