Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>> The java hava a lot of /D/D/D/D
>>
>> Maybe it's about this:
>>
>> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/protocol-error-fields.html
>
> D is just a DataRow message, you get one of those per row returned.
> Wireshark is telling you that there are many DataRow messages within a
> single TCP segment.

Right. If you're *not* getting those in Python, you're not getting the
data, so something is seriously wrong there. I don't know whether
Python has some hidden laziness that you're running afoul of or
something w.r.t. retrieving results, but that's the first place I'd
look.

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com

Сообщение: Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data
Сообщение: Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data