Re: Windows build issues

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Windows build issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 22:16, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On tor, 2011-04-07 at 16:20 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> It sure would be nice if someone would write a doc patch, or at least
>> a wiki page, explaining all the permutations here...  I get the
>> impression it's not that hard to set up if you are reasonable
>> comfortable working in a Windows environment, but it's pretty
>> intimidating if you aren't.
>
> Here's a patch I came up with that matches my experience, but evidently
> there could be many others.

Have we shown for sure that you can't build it with the compiler
that's in the SDK? If not, I still think that should be our primary
option - I certainly don't see how it's obsolete. (and you can,
afaics, still get the platform sdk with the correct version of the
compiler (non-vs2010), but I haven't tested it)

Or did I miss something in this thread?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/