Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> c) I am not pitching a fit to you. I am just discussing about trademarks
>> issues, format possibilities and other questions that are raised by what
>> you are asking
>
> Right, this started with you saying that you didn't want me using the
> name "PostgreSQL Magazine" if I reformatted it US Letter.

Just for the fun of it, I'll point out that the trademark in question
(PostgreSQL) is owned by a Canadian. Where they use US Letter.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !