Headcount for PL Summit, Saturday May 21, 2011 at PgCon

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Headcount for PL Summit, Saturday May 21, 2011 at PgCon
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

We need to get a headcount for the PL Summit at PgCon on Saturday, May
21, 2011.

Please sign up using this form: http://chesnok.com/u/1r

A wiki page has been started here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2011_PL_Summit

We're also working on updating this page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PL_Matrix

And we started a list of other columns that we'd like to add to the
PL_Matrix here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PL_Features_Matrix

* Joe Conway and others have broached the topic of coming up with a
suggested list of features to implement for new PLs, so input from all
PL developers would be very helpful.

Thanks!

-selena

--